Sunday, August 17, 2008

A three-year old's explanations

Where Kacey has been the last two months....
Laura "Kacey is coming home from College today."
Kirsten "No mommy, she wasn't at college, actually. She went to Six Flags to get her costumes and they locked the doors so she couldn't get out. Now they opened them and she can come home."

On getting bigger
Laura "Kirsten, you sure are getting tall. When did you get so big?"
Kirsten "I'm not bigger, not yet. But someday I will get bigger and then I'll have the biggest bum in the whole world that I ever saw, just like yours, mommy!"

What????!!!!

2 comments:

AnoelleB said...

Oh. My. Gosh.

I LOVE that girl!

Janet Adams Starnes said...

Laura, I love reading about Kirsten riding her new bike, I am so happy that she likes it and that it is not sitting in the garage. She is very athletic for her age, reminds me of your brother John when he was young. Kids can be soooo honest and so funny, even when they have little bums, LOL

Love, MOM