Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Dancing Queen

Today was Kirsten's first day of dance class. She absolutely loved it. I tried to get some pictures at the studio, but she kept twirling.
I tried again when we got home to get pictures, but finally settled for a video. I went jogging while she was in class and when I came around the corner, her class was already out front waiting. She came running up to me and jumped into my arms and exclaimed "that was sooooo fun. We have to do it again!" She wore her dance clothes the rest of the day and would not hold still. She is quite the little dancer. She lost a stick today at Preschool for dancing all over the classroom. I have to say that I am a proud mama, I started dance when I was two and have been dying for her to start. I could not be happier that she loves it so much. I hope you enjoy the videos!



2 comments:

AnoelleB said...

Action shots are best, anyway. The boys still tell me all the time "Kirsten is so cute!" And they're right!

ellen said...

She has got that twirling thing down! She should try out for "So You Think You Can Dance"!