Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Not much to say

I do not have much to write about this week, but I have been bit by the guilty bug for not blogging in a week. So here goes the uneventful update.....

Kirsten is loving ballet and preschool. She dressed up today in her dance clothes and was begging to go again. She has learned first position, and now knows her right from her left. She just twirls around all day long, and is totally adorable while doing it. She loves her school. Tuesday we were running a little late and she told me "Hurry, go faster mommy, my friends are all missing me so much!" She is such the little social butterfly now. She has dance on Monday, Preschool on Tuesday and Thursday, and standing weekly playdates on Wednesday and Friday mornings. Her social life sure keeps me busy.

Jeremy was released this past week as the Ward Clerk over Finance. He has been serving for two years, and we are looking forward to having family time on Sundays now. He is loving his Game Programming class. Can homework for that actually be considered work?....

I am staying busy teaching lessons. I teach 12 Trumpet lessons at the middle school while Kirsten is in preschool, and then I have 21 piano kids at home in the afternoon. It is a larger load then I really wanted, but I enjoy it too much to turn anyone away! Other than that, life just seems to fly by everyday without too much variance, but I guess that is the way we prefer it.

1 comment:

Eric & Amy said...

You guys ARE busy! And you're so right, it is hard to keep up with toddler schedules. Geez, I hear it only gets worse! A wonderful day for me is when I don't have to hurry and get dressed in the morning for somewhere we need to be. Ahhh, enjoy it! :)