Monday, October 6, 2008

Sleeping Beauty Musical

Friday night we drove to Fort Worth to meet my mom after her Women of the Railroad Convention. We took Kirsten to see Sleeping Beauty the Musical. She loved it to say the least. We were on the center aisle on the third row, with no one in front of us. Thank you mom for getting us great seats! She was a little confused at first that the characters looked different than the Disney movie, but she soon got over that and laughed and clapped her way through the entire show. The highlight was her being able to meet all of the characters afterwards. I mean honestly, what three year old girl doesn't dream of actually meeting Sleeping Beauty and her Prince!? I was proud of her for sitting through the entire show and being on her best behavior, especially after it took us two hours in traffic to get there. She will never cease to amaze me. I put together my first ever video highlighting her night. Enjoy!

video

5 comments:

AnoelleB said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww! I LOVE that little princess! Keep the pictures coming!

Jodi said...

I am glad you had such a fun time.

Mom Alleman said...

We really enjoyed seeing the video and also seeing her dancing pictures. We love our "little Princess" so much!

Love,
Mom Alleman

Janet Adams Starnes said...

That was soooo cool Laura, you are so talented. I love the video and the dance pictures. The first one with her ballet slippers looks just like you when you were her age. Brought back memories.

Love, MOM

ellen said...

The look on Kirsten's face gazing at Sleeping Beauty is precious! What a great memory for your family.