Sunday, November 16, 2008

CRAZY 8

I've been tagged!

8 TV Shows I Like
1. Criminal Minds
2. As The World Turns
3. CBS 10 O'Clock News
4. ?
5.?
6.?
7.?
8.?
Who has time to watch TV these days?!

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. On The Border (they know us by name, pathetic, I know)
2. Texas Roadhouse
3. LaHacienda Ranch
4. Chick-fil-A
5. Chilis
6. Genghis Grill
7. McAllister's Deli
8. Peter Piper Pizza (for Kirsten anyway)

8 Things I did Yesterday
1. Woke up at 6 am
2. Went to Weight Watchers (I made 30 lbs!)
3. Did a step aerobics class at the gym
4. Made a crock pot of soup
5. Baked 4 loaves of bread
6. Fixed the vacuum cleaner
7. Ooohed and Aaahed appropriately at Jeremy putting up gutters
8. Spent 3 hours organizing Kirsten's room - you can't tell a difference now
9. Went on a date with Jeremy (I know that is 9, but I couldn't leave it out!)

8 Things I am Looking Foward To
1. Being financially independent - we love you Dave Ramsey!
2. Losing another 30 lbs
3. Cutting back on Piano lessons
4. Watching Kirsten grow up
5. Disneyland in May
6. Denver in December
7. Being a temple worker again
8. Going on another mission, this time with Jeremy

8 Things I Love About THIS Fall
1. MARCHING BAND!!!
2. Football games
3. Thanksgiving on Grandma's Farm
4. Homemade Soup
5. It has been relatively warm
6. Down comforter
7. Snuggling with Jeremy when it gets cold
8. Halloween with Kirsten

8 Things on My Wish List
1. Wood floors in my house
2. Tile in the bathrooms
3. New entertainment center
4. Going to Europe for our 10 year anniversary
5. Matching Bedroom Furniture
6. A Honda CRV
7. A back the does not hurt all the time
8. Another child

8 People I tag
Amy Burr, Amy G, Jodi, Mom, Sarah, Mom Alleman, Kacey, Anne

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I've done this one...just look under my "tags", but thanks for thinking of me:)