Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight Mania

So we did it! Kacey and I actually went to the 12:01 showing of Twilight this morning. Yes, I know I am crazy. By the time I got home I had been up 21 hours, I slept three, and have now been up for another 18. I am so ready to sleep.

That aside, we had a great time. We of course went to Cheesecake Factory before heading up to the theatre. I think that half of our stake was there. I was surprised to see so many men there and even a seminary teacher that had to teach this morning!

The movie was okay, but the experience was great! I think Rob Pattison was awesome, but that Kristen Stewart left much to be desired-like emotion! That is all I will say because I don't want to spoil it for anyone else. It is definitely worth seeing at least once. Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

ellen said...

Man, you are hardcore! I didn't have the guts to go to the midnight showing, but I DID see it on Friday, and well, it was pretty bad. You're right, though...what made it fun was all of the other tweens and teens squealing and screaming. It was just a fun environment!