I got this from both my mom and Jodi, so here it goes!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper, bags are too easy to peak in
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial
3. When do you put up the tree? After Thanksgiving
5. Do you like egg nog? YUCK!!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Cabbage Patch Doll - thanks for waiting in those insane lines, Mom.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, but still only one
8. Hardest person to buy for? Jeremy
9. Easiest to buy for? Kirsten
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Dr. Seuss Sweatshirt (of course there was a gorgeous necklace inside, so I guess he was forgiven)
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? It’s a Wonderful Life!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Apple Pie
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? White, they are much brighter.
17. Favorite Christmas song? God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen, as performed by Manheim Steamroller with Uncle Larry playing!!!
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay at home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and Rudolph (and yes, I am singing the song right now)
20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning
21. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Salvation Army Bell Ringers
22. Favorite ornament theme or color? Gold and Maroon
23. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Ham, potatoes, stuffing, rolls, green beans
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? A fuzzy robe
Consider yourself Tagged!!!