Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Trains!!!

On Monday Kirsten and I spent four and a half hours at North Park Mall in Dallas, without even setting foot in a store. First we went to Storytime with Santa, then Jeremy came and met us for lunch. Kirsten then waited in line very patiently for an hour and a half to see the train exhibit. There are over 40 trains and 2500 feet of tracks. She was totally entranced, and would not leave for over 45 minutes. I could not decide which pictures to leave out, so I made a slide show. Enjoy!

video

After the trains we fed the ducks, looked at sculptures, made wishes in the wishing well, saw a scrooge puppet show and a Marionette puppet show in Santa's Toy Shoppe.








We had a wonderful day. She was such a trooper, especially since her stroller has recently been retired to the attic, and I cannot lift her because of my rib. Needless to say, she crashed hard on the way home. I think that we have a new Christmas tradition in our family!
Merry Christmas

3 comments:

AnoelleB said...

Oh my gosh she's such a big girl. More like little lady now! What happened to your rib?

Alison Alleman said...

What a cutie!!

Cassie said...

One day it would be fun to take the kids together to something like that. She looks so grown up. Better keep a close eye on her. Love ya. Cassie and Crew