Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hair Cuts

I have bangs! Kacey would be so proud. Holly is the best hairstylist ever. We went a shade darker on my lowlights this time, cut bangs and added layers. I really like it. I have not been loving my hair lately, and after looking at this picture I realized that with loosing 40 pounds, my face shape has changed dramatically. So the hair has to change dramatically too, right?!
I cut Kirsten's bangs on Sunday, and about 4 inches off the back of her hair. It is sure easier to comb in the mornings now. And yes, she is wearing her favorite Dinosaur Pajamas with a princess locket and headband. Please tell me that this is a healthy balance, and not some kind of personal identity crisis!

5 comments:

Jodi said...

You look fabulous!

Eric & Amy said...

YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!! Congrats on the weight loss. That's fantastic! And such HARD WORK!!! And the hair is adorable!!!

Cassie said...

You look fantastic! That is great work! As for Kirsten, I have no idea but it all sounds healthy to me.

SaLote Kinikini said...

WHAT THE???? How the heck are you girl? I am so happy that you found me on here, cause I don't know where anyone is...holy cow...I can't believe it! Trumpetgirl, huh? hahahaha I still remember that about you. I like your hair and your little family is sooo cute! I'm glad that you finally stopped caring about "Arizona"...everytime I hear that I song I think of you...and now here you are! Good stuff! Love you girl and for real keep in touch!
Kinikini

Haley said...

Love your hair! It looks great!