Tuesday, March 10, 2009

COUPONS!!

I am totally excited. I went to Walgreens today and bought $122.29 worth of stuff. The grand total......
$3.42
That's right. I could hardly believe it. On top of that, I have $8 worth of rebates to mail in. So, technically they paid me to take all their stuff!

Afterwards, I went to Target and bought a week's worth of groceries, toilet paper, Tide, Pinocchio, and a month supply of canned fruit, soup and canned tomatoes. The total, $60.67.

Jeremy says I am crazy, but to keep it up. I am totally addicted. It is so worth the hour or two a week of preparation to save this kind of money. You can do it too!

1 comment:

JoykLucyb said...

My sister-in-law did the exact same thing at Walgreens. She's been big into coupons. Where do you get them from? Sunday newspaper? Online?
Amanda Rogers