Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Disney On Ice

So I know that this is my third blog in about 10 minutes, but I am behind, Jeremy is actually home and is entertaining Kirsten, so I have a few minutes to play catch up.

Saturday we took Kirsten to Disney on Ice. I had more fun watching her reactions to everything than watching the show. Although, the show was great. Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy and Goofy were the hosts, going on a magical adventure. Kirsten would laugh hysterically everytime that Goofy would fall down. They would travel the world and watch their favorite stories. We got full performances of Lion King, Little Mermaid, Lilo and Stitch, and of course Peter Pan. It was a ton of fun, and we will definitely go again next time it is here.


Wendy walking the plank
They're really flying!!!
Grand Finale

2 comments:

Jodi said...

What fun! We have never been to anything like this yet. I am afraid my boys woulnd't sit. He still isn't a big movie goer either.

Cassie said...

When you post, you really post! All the pictures are great and it really sounds like you had a blast. Kirsten gets cuter every day. Thanks for sharing. Love ya!