Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I think I have a new hobby

Yes, you can print these if you pay for a monthly or annual membership. The free version I used can only be shared on-line in a small format with advertisements. It is tempting to buy the membership though and print them and put them in the scrapbooks. It took 10 minutes to put together and is less expensive than buying all that stuff I have and never use!

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Glitter Gal
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

4 comments:

Eric & Amy said...

What a cute idea! Can you print those into books?! Adorable pics! Kirsten really is growing up so fast!

Stephanie said...

Very Cute! I need to get working on my albums too!

AnoelleB said...

Now THAT's the scrapbooking for me!

Cassie said...

That is beautiful! You always do such a great job with anything creative.