Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter Program

This morning Kirsten's preschool had their Easter Program. Jeremy's mom and sister Kacey were able to come up to see it. Kacey just came home from school for a week, and Kirsten does not want to let her out of her sight. If you can imagine a primary program with 72 Sunbeams, that is about what we had today. They sang songs, and recited bible verses along with the first 10 catechism questions. Afterwards, they had an easter egg hunt (Kirsten's fourth one this week!). I had to take off to go to work after that, but they are still having a class party and a big easter lunch. Kirsten had fun helping me make rolls last night to take today. I was so proud of my little girl today. I cannot believe how much she is growing up. Enjoy the pictures!

Sing Hosanas!
My God is so Big and Strong and Mighty
Kirsten and Kacey
Hunting for Easter Eggs
Kirsten's class
Checking out their loot

2 comments:

Mom Alleman said...

Kacey and I sure had fun watching Kirsten in her Easter program and seeing her collect her Easter eggs. Kirsten is becoming a "little lady" that we love so much. :)

Janet Adams Starnes said...

Looks like she had a Great time! We really enjoyed watching the video on Saturday.

Love, MOM