Wednesday, May 20, 2009

We are home

We are home and we are exhausted! We had a wonderful trip. We took 367 pictures, so my job is to sort through them and decide which ones to post. Kirsten will not go to bed, she keeps begging to go back to Disneyland. We were able to go to Disneyland, visit the Burr family, swim in the ocean, see my sister, see my old roommate Emily, see the LA, San Diego, and Newport Temples, go to the San Diego Zoo and visit with my Aunt, Uncle and cousins. I will post details and pictures when I get a chance. I am seriously thinking about playing hookie tomorrow at work, and catching up on things here at home.

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Welcome home! Glad you're safe and can't wait to see pictures and hear details. Love ya!

The Alleman Jamboree with C&D said...

Glad you are all home, i'm sure kirsten isnt! she would live at disneyland if she could. Can't wait to see all of the wonderful pictures! Glad you were able to get away for a little well deserved vacation.

Mom Alleman said...

Wow!! Thank you for sharing your trip with us--especially showing us some pictures. Hopefully, we can see more of the pictures that you took. We're so glad that you had such a great time!