Thursday, July 16, 2009

Random Pictures

So I just figured out how to get the pictures off of my phone. Here are some random pictures that I have taken.



When my nieces, Sarah and Kaley, were here, we went to Celebration Park in Allen. They have a huge splash park. It was hot, so the girls had a ton of fun playing in the water.

A few weeks ago we had "Kid Olympics" with our mom's group. They kids ran, hopped, skipped, hula hooped, had a three legged race and a potato sack race. Kirsten had such a good time. She is such a fast kiddo. She got a medal that she wore for almost a week afterward and showed it to everyone!


I have no idea how old this picture is, but it is of Kirsten and Grandma Alleman on the carousel at the mall. We can hardly go to the mall without her going on it now, but it is always extra special with grandma.

No comments: