Monday, September 28, 2009

Emily Elaine

My sister, Anne, gave birth to her third daughter this morning. Her name is Emily Elaine Miessner. She weighed in at 7lbs 14 oz and was 20 and 1/2 inches long. I think that she is one of the four most beautiful babies I have ever seen - the other three being Kirsten, Sarah, and Kaley!

I am told that she has a full head of hair underneath that hat.






The Proud Papa!


I can hardly wait until we get to go to Kentucky in 3 weeks and see her! We love you Anne!

2 comments:

Janet Adams Starnes said...

What can I say I have the most beautiful granddaughters in the whole world! Clinton says that he agrees too. She is so pretty and was truly meant to be in our family. A beautiful daughter of God.

Kacey Alleman said...

That is so exciting about ANNE!! Her little girl is PRECIOUS!!! That will be so much fun for you to go spend time with them!! I love you and miss you terribly!!