Wednesday, December 2, 2009

WHAT IS THAT?!

I woke up this morning to Kirsten saying "mommy, I wanna go play in the snow, I wanna play in the snow, please, please, please!"
I did not think much of it because she has been asking to play in the snow since last December when we went to Denver. So I rolled out of bed, looked out the window, and decided to let her go play in the snow!



I cannot believe that it actually snowed here. I am one that HATES the COLD! If I can't go swimming, it is too cold. I am of the belief though, that if it has to be cold, we might as well have something to show for it. The snow melted pretty quickly because as it warmed up, it turned to rain. We are supposed to get more on Friday though. I am not thrilled, but Kirsten sure is!

Last week, when it was 80 degrees, we went to the zoo. Kirsten and her friend Michael held hands for 4 hours while we walked around the zoo. I am going to have to keep my eye on him....


Here are Kirsten, Kiley, and Michael in the dinosaur egg.

And Kirsten's all-time favorite animal, the giraffe!

2 comments:

Mom Alleman said...

I think you got more snow than we did--I'm glad that Kirsten had fun playing in the snow! We enjoyed the cute pictures of her at the Zoo and with her friends--We love you guys!

Janet Adams Starnes said...

I can't believe you got snow! It is 15 degrees here today, wind chill of 8, but no snow--it is too cold! Kirsten looks like she is having fun in her new pink coat! Love, MOM & Grandma