Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Dazzler

Friday night was Kirsten's Dazzler Dance Studio Recital. I cannot believe how much she has learned this year. She has grown in her confidence, poise, and dancing abilities. I was so proud of my little girl.
Their tap dance was first. It was so cute, and followed by the Hokey Pokey - a tradition in their studio.
Check out those beautiful "ballet hands".
And she does one mean arabesque!
Kinsley and Kirsten. These two have been friends since Kinsley was born. It has been so fun to see them grow up together. I hope they are always this good of friends.
Kirsten and Kendyl met last fall playing T-ball together, then she joined Kirsten's dance class. This is a far cry from those red-dirt-stained baseball pants.
Grandma and Grandpa Lowe were able to come and cheer her on!

1 comment:

Janet Adams Starnes said...

Nice job Kirsten. I remember when your mom was in dance, she loved it too.

Love you, Grandma Starnes