Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Graduation

Tonight was Kirsten's Preschool Graduation. I cannot believe how time has flown. I have been so thrilled with her preschool the past two years, and especially with Mrs. Sands, her teacher this year. I am always amazed at the things that she does with them. It is far beyond my ability as a teacher. She has taught Kirsten to love school and love learning.

Each of the kids recited one of the 26 Bible verses that they memorized this year. They would memorize one a week that began with the letter of the week. It is actually amazing to me that my 4 year old has 26 Bible verses memorized! Then, they each got to tell what their favorite part of preschool was. Kirsten said "doing crafts". She loves coloring and making things. They also sang several songs. I held it together pretty well until they put on the slide show of the year set to the song "Let them be Little." I am not sure when she grew up, but I wouldn't trade one minute of it.
Getting her diploma!

video

Kirsten with Aunt Megan
Grandma Alleman was also able to come and support her.
We are so proud of you Kirsten! You are such an amazing, special little girl. Thank you for being so wonderful!

2 comments:

Mom Alleman said...

Way to go Kirsten! You are a beautiful dancer and we are proud of you for graduating from pre-school! We love you!

Janet Adams Starnes said...

Very nice--you are growing up too fast Kirsten. Grandma Starnes loves you so much. I will see you very soon.

Love,
Grandma Starnes