Sunday, June 13, 2010

Nursery

We finally have the nursery completed! I wanted to get it done all of the way before I posted pictures. I love how it turned out. We even put up a new pink fan.


I also can hardly believe that we pulled it off. This room was previously the office, guest room, playroom, and craft room, all in one and the closet was full of storage. It was quite the ordeal to rearrange basically our entire house to make room for everything that used to be in here. All of the work was definitely worth it now that we have the finished product. I can hardly wait until Katie is here and can enjoy her new room.

Speaking of Katie, sometime in the past week, she decided to flip and drop. So no scheduled C-Section for her being breech! The only bad part is, with the added pressure of her having dropped, added to all the pelvic pain I have already been having, I basically can't move now. I am hoping that she decides to come sooner than later.

6 comments:

The Alleman Jamboree with C&D said...

love the nursery, can't wait for Katie to enjoy it too. We hope for your sake too that she comes sooner rather than later. Best of luck with everything in the next couple of weeks, let us know if you need anything.

Janet Adams Starnes said...

Very beautiful nursery, can't wait to see it, you and your growing family. Clinton wants to come too.

Love, MOM

Mom Alleman said...

Katie will be coming not only to a beautiful nursery, but to a wonderful family. We love you guys and look forward to having Katie here!

Alison Alleman said...

Very cute. You have a talent. SOOOO great that the baby turned! YAY!

TRT said...

Beautiful!

ellen said...

What a transformation on that room! Amazing! Good job! I can't believe that Katie is almost here. She is sure making it hard on you!