Sunday, September 5, 2010

Blessing Day

Today we were able to bless Katie at Church. My mom made her a beautiful dress for her special day.
I am so grateful for a wonderful husband who holds the Priesthood and could bless our daughter. I love my wonderful family more everyday.
We were blessed to have a ton of family come for her special day. My mom, step-dad and his son came down from Kansas. My Aunt Iva and Uncle Cole came down from Oklahoma, my brother came in from Goodfellow AFB where he is stationed right now. My dad and Patty were there too, of course. From Jeremy's family we had his parents, Zach and Allison, and Chris and Darlene with their kiddos all join us too. She was sure surrounded by a lot of love today.
My dad and Patty missed the other pictures because they had to run off to teach their classes right away, but we got pictures after church.
My wonderful mother-in-law had the whole crew over afterwards and made a fabulous dinner to celebrate. We loved having a weekend with family. We love you Katie. You looked beautiful in your first white dress.

5 comments:

Cassie Clines Alleman said...

I wish we could have been there too. What a great day for a family. Take care and talk to you later.

Mom Alleman said...

It was a wonderful day and we love having Katie apart of our lives! Love you guys!

Janet Adams Starnes said...

We are so happy that we were able to be there to spend time with your family this weekend. Katie and Kirsten are both dolls and we love you all. Love, MOM & Clinton

The Alleman Jamboree with C&D said...

it was great being there! we love you guys!

ellen said...

What a great day full of lots of love! Wish we could've been there. Katie is so beautiful in that gorgeous dress! Love ya!