I love this Halloween hanging that I made today with my Big Shot.1. Use the "Scallop Square" to cut 3 pieces of chip board and 3 pieces of paper. Use a glue stick to cover the chip board with the paper.
2. Use the "Serif Essentials Alphabet" to cut out the letters in both the chipboard and designer series paper of your choice. Use a glue stick to cover the chip board with the paper.
3. Cut 3 - 31/2" - squares (black on this one). Use an embossing folder of your choice t0 texturize (we used the spider web from the Holiday Mini-Catalog) then spray with Shimmer Paint and allow to dry. Attach to the chipboard squares.
4. Tie 1/8' Ribbon around each letter and adhere to the squares with SNAIL adhesive.
5. Cut 2 feet (approx) of the 1-1/4" Striped Grossgrain Ribbon for hanging, and 2 feet (approx) for the bow.
6. Attach each square to the ribbon using two strips of tacky strip for each one.
7. Loop extra ribbon at the top for hanging. Tie a bow and adhere to the top with glue dots.
You're done! Super cute and customizable for any holiday