Saturday, October 16, 2010

Stamp Camp

I went to my very first Holiday Stamp Camp today. It was four hours of complete child-free bliss! On a side note, I fed Katie right before I left, and then Jeremy got her down an hour later and she slept until I got home. I did not even miss a nursing. I seriously wonder how I got such an amazing baby!

I was invited by Kirsten's preschool teacher from last year and had so much fun catching up with her. Here is my loot!
We made a Christmas tree
A card
A Banner that says JOY
And a Tag Box complete with 6 divided pockets and 24 Holiday Gift Tags
I learned so much. Some of the things I did for the first time, I learned how the Crop-a-dile works, used glitter glass, pearls and rhinestone embellishments, used tons of new punches, worked with fabric, some new die-cuts for my Big Shot, and just overall had a great time. Now I just have to decide which of these I might try to reproduce for Christmas gifts.

3 comments:

ellen said...

So creative! It's getting me in the holiday spirit already! ;o)

Janet Adams Starnes said...

WOW! I am impressed, that is really cool what you made in just four hours. You are so creative and talented Laura. Love you, MOM

Mom Alleman said...

I agree with your Mom, Laura--You are very creative and talented! We are sure glad that you are part of our family :) Love you guys!