Sunday, November 28, 2010

5 Months

Katie is 5 months old today! Even better than that, I am getting her picture up on time this month!
This month has been an exciting one for our little girl. She is almost 17 pounds, which means that she is in 9 month clothes, and we have had to adjust all of our cloth diapers to the medium setting. She loves rolling and uses it as a means to get all over the house. She is sitting up and unfortunately loves to watch TV. This past week she discovered her toes which has made diaper changes interesting. She loves books, especially hymn books at church, and sings along any time I play Beethoven on the piano. She has started making "mmm" sounds and growling at us. It melted my heart the other day when she reached for me for the first time. I love my little girl and feel so blessed to have two wonderful daughters.

3 comments:

Cassie Clines Alleman said...

So very, very cute. And how do you have time to update on time!? Are you offering lessons on that? Miss you guys!

Janet Adams Starnes said...

It was so much fun to play with Katie and Kirsten this past weekend for Thanksgiving. I truly have many blessings to be thankful for--especially my five granddaughters! They are all growing up way too fast. Love, MOM

ellen said...

She is such a cutie!!! I can't wait to meet her!!! Oh, and see you guys too! :o) We'll be there soon....