Thursday, January 6, 2011

Not ready for that!

I just walked into the living room to see this...
I was NOT ready for that!!!!

Kirsten asked Daddy to put a shelf up in her room. She picked the location and decorated it with her Santa from Grandpa Alleman and her Nutcracker from her dance teacher. She is very proud of it.
We had a pretty calm New Years. We spent New Year's Eve at my in-laws house. My dad, Patty, John and Sarah came for awhile too. We played Settlers of Catan and then had a foosball tournament. New Years day we stayed home enjoyed some quiet family time. I made a meal of ham, blackeyed peas, green beans and potatoes.
We set our goals for this year. Kirsten set the goal of finishing 2 levels of piano books this year. I guess that means that my goal is to teach Kirsten piano...

2 comments:

Mom Alleman said...

I can't believe that Katie is already pulling herself up on furniture! She still needs to learn to crawl :) I love the shelf that Jeremy built for Kirsten! Thanks for sharing your pictures with us--we love to see pictures of your beautiful daughters!

Janet Adams Starnes said...

That is scary! Thanks for sharing. I hope she puts off walking for a while. I love seeing the pictures, it really helps me not to be so lonely. Love, MOM