Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Eight Months

Katie turned 8 months old on February 28th.  Honestly, I don't know where time is going.  It is getting close to impossible to get her to hold still for a picture.  We kept trying throughout the week, and after more than 60 pictures, this is as close as we could get for her 8 month bear picture.
Katie continues to grow at record speed.  She is over 21 lbs now and has 6 teeth.  She crawls all over the place and now she loves to walk along the furniture.  She has even started to let go and try to take a step.  She has such a beautiful smile and brings so much joy to our lives.

2 comments:

Eric and Amy said...

I can't believe she's already cruising and almost walking. That's crazy! She looks just like Kirsten to me ... beautiful!

Janet Adams Starnes said...

She is such a little doll. I really enjoyed playing with her while you were here. I cannot believe how much she is trying to do so early, must be trying to catch up with Kirsten.

Love, MOM