Tuesday, April 26, 2011

You've had a birthday, shout Hooray!

I almost forgot that Jeremy and I both celebrated our birthdays last week.  On thursday, Kirsten made me scrambled eggs for breakfast and Jeremy surprised me with a new bike.  I had forgotten how much I loved to ride.  My visiting teachers brought me yellow tulips and my in-laws came over that night to wish us Happy Birthdays.

Friday morning, Kirsten helped me make waffles for Jeremy.  I made cupcakes for him to take to work and we took him out to dinner that night at La Hacienda Ranch.  I spoiled Jeremy with a new grill and Kirsten and Katie gave him a Willow Tree carving of a dad with two daughters called "My Girls".  It is beautiful!

I love that our birthdays are back to back.  We have a 48 hour party every year!

1 comment:

Janet Adams Starnes said...

I am glad we got to see you and celebrate them with you a bit this year too. Love you, MOM