Thursday, July 14, 2011

My Little Cheerleader

Kirsten spent this week at a Cheerleading Camp that was put on by her dance studio.  She had so much fun and even says that she likes cheerleading better than ballet.  They did crafts everyday - made pom poms, t-shirts, picture frames, got a "cheerleader makeover", learned stunts, tumbling, cheers and dances.  She absolutely loved it.  Today we got to go and watch their performances.  My camera stopped working when they did the tumbling, so no videos or pictures of that, but she learned how to do a cartwheel, a backroll, backbend and handstand.  So impressive!
My little Cheerleader
 She did not like the all black dress code for her Cheer Group, but I think she looked pretty cute!
 Her friends Jada and Jessica from school were in her group too, and she loved being able to see them again!
Hip Hop Dance
Pom Dance
Cheer Group

1 comment:

Janet Adams Starnes said...

WOW! Kirsten did a great job! She is growing up way too fast. I miss all of my granddaughters so much!