Wednesday, January 18, 2012

18 Months

So Katie actually did turn 18 months old at the end of December.  Time is just flying by so quickly!  At her 18 month check up she was 27lbs 10 oz (88%) and 33 1/2 inches (92%).  So she went down a few percent in her weight and up a few in her height.  Overall she is just a really big sweetheart that is wearing 3T clothes at 18 months old!

The best part of turning 18 months old is starting nursery!  She went on New Year's Day for the first time.  She jumped right in and started playing with her friends. 

 Jeremy and I hardly knew what to do with ourselves when we got to actually go to Sunday School together! Of course that only lasted one week because he is teaching Gospel Principles and I am doing the new member lessons for Bri who was baptized in November.

She has been three weeks now, and it is actually getting progressively worse, which I did not expect, but we will work through it.

At the park the other day a friend of mine had her Canon Rebel T3i with her (my dream camera) and she let me play with it a while.  I got some cute pictures of Katie on the swings.


We have Katie's speech assessment on the 31st of this month and a visit with the ENT next Monday.  Hopefully we can figure out how to help her start talking more.  She is such a wonderful little girl, and I can tell she has so much she wants to say to us.  I love my Katie!

1 comment:

Janet Adams Starnes said...

I think Katie will be talking up a storm soon after she has tubes in her ears and gets rid of all that fluid, just like you did. Bless her heart, I know she inherited that from you, me and my mother. Love you, MOM