Wednesday, February 8, 2012

New Camera

On Monday I got a new camera.  I have wanted one for several years, and after months of research, finally found the one I wanted at a price I could live with.  I still have dreams of the Canon Rebel T3i, but the Canon ELPH 300 HS will have to do for now.  For a point-and-shoot, I am really impressed with the picture quality.  You can actually tell that my daughters are blue eyed rather than them sporting the shiny red eyes of a newborn vampire.
 Katie loves to dress up lately.  We went through 3 costume changes today.  We moved the dress ups from a bin in the closet, to several dresser drawers in the playroom, so she can get them out all by herself.
 I turned on the Phineas and Ferb Soundtrack and we danced for over an hour.  It was so much fun!
 She loved the Minnie Princess Hat, and wore it the rest of the day.
I love watching her develop her own personality and preferences.  She sure is a fun girl!

1 comment:

Janet Adams Starnes said...

What a doll! Love, Grandma Starnes