Friday, April 6, 2012

Viewer Discretion Advised

The following images may be disturbing to the weak in stomach...

I got my cast off this morning.  It feels quite liberating to be out of it and into a walking boot.  I still have to leave the boot on unless I am taking a shower, I even have to sleep in it.  I can start putting some weight on it, but I still have to use the crutches to walk.  I put my foot down today and it felt like I was stepping on hot coals and nails.  I am hoping that it gets better quickly and I can start walking on my own.  

When I took a bath this evening, Jeremy took some pictures of my foot.



I was surprised at how much smaller my left leg is than my right.  I always thought that the way to slim down my legs was exercise, but apparently it was the opposite!  I hope that I am on the upward slope to the end of this now.

2 comments:

The Alleman Jamboree with C&D said...

glad the cast is off, best of luck with the walking boot, hang in there.

Janet Adams Starnes said...

Hopefully your strength will come back soon when you start therapy. Love you, MOM