Friday, May 4, 2012

Many, many, children

 So now that I am feeling better, I am really trying to make up for lost time and also help all of those who have helped me so much.  Sometimes, I get in over my head though.  Case in point, on Wednesday I watched my friend Rebecca's 26 month twins Luke and Owen, and Liz's kids Seth (26 months) and Kylie (23 months).  The result - 3 hours of five two years and me.  Luckily, we all survived.  I do think that I set a record of changing 7 poopy diapers in 3 hours.

Thank goodness everybody played nice.  Katie really is such a social little girl and loves playing with other kids.  The blocks, stroller, and puppy were the toys of the hour!
 We also had multiple piano trios....
 In varying combinations!
 All five of the kiddos!
After a crazy day like that, I was more than happy to see my two little girls in their matching nightgowns quietly doing their homework together!
I love my girls!

2 comments:

The Alleman Jamboree with C&D said...

that's awesome! i think 5 2 year olds would keep you quite busy, love the last pic of the girls doing homework.

Janet Adams Starnes said...

Yes Laura I think you set a record for changing so many messy diapers in such a short amount of time--glad it was you and not me--LOL! I am glad you and your girls are social and have many friends. Love, MOM