Monday, June 25, 2012

First Recital

Kirsten had her first piano and violin recital on June 16th.  The recital was at our house this year since I do not have as many students as I have in the past.  I tried to post videos, but the files were too big to load.  I am going to try to reduce the quality and post them later.  Pictures will have to do for now!sds

She played Musette and Ladybug Boogie and did such a great job. 
Then she played Variations of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star on her violin and was accompanied by one of my piano students, Megan Hope.  
I love listening to my budding musician.  She is so talented!

1 comment:

Janet Adams Starnes said...

The best part is that Kirsten loves music! God has blessed you with wonderful talents and I am so glad you are able to share them with others; especially your family. Love, MOM