Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Megan's Graduation

 Jeremy's little sister, Megan, graduated from High School on Sunday.  I am in complete denail that this could happen - she was in first grade when Jeremy and I started dating.  I know that my first grader cannot grow up as fast as she did!  We are so proud of Megan.  She is such an amazing young woman and the best example for my girls of exactly what a teenage girl should be.
 Since her graduation did not start until 8 pm, we celebrated with a family dinner before hand.  She had quite the group there to support her.
 Megan walking into the coliseum.  She is the last one before the break.
 Katie was so good and loved cheering on her Aunt Megan! 
 Megan receiving her diploma
We are so proud of you Megan and love you so much!

1 comment:

Janet Adams Starnes said...

I am happy for Megan--that she graduated from High School, I know it was not easy for her. Give her a hug from me next time you see her and tell her Congratulations!

Thanks, Love, MOM