Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas Photo Shoot

We had such an amazing Christmas this year. I am not sure where to start.  It was the first time since Kirsten was a week old that our entire family has been together.

 Since it had been seven years, we had some professional pictures taken.  So I will start by sharing those.
All four kids and five granddaughters.  What a great looking family!
 Although John looks slightly outnumbered!
 Five Granddaughters
Katie, Kaley, Kirsten, Sarah, Emily


 John, Anne, Laura, Jennifer

 The "littles"
Katie, Kirsten, Emily
 Anne's girls

 We all love John to pieces, the little girls especially.  We caught him playing around with them between pictures.

 Kirsten
 Katie
 Me and my precious girls
I am so glad that we were able to capture these beautiful memories.

1 comment:

Janet Adams Starnes said...

I think I have the most beautiful children and grandchildren in the world! Love, MOM