Saturday, March 23, 2013

Pictures of my Girls

Over Christmas we had a ton of pictures taken, but somehow managed to not get any of our two girls together.  We decided to go back in February and have their pictures done.  They wore their beautiful matching purple dresses from Grandma Lowe.  I love that they still like to dress alike!
 I love this one because I can see their size difference
 Katie started dancing around the studio and they took about 30 random pictures of her twirling and spinning.
 A close up of my beautiful 2 1/2 year old.  Her smile and eyes always brighten my day!

 Kirsten is growing up so much and turning into such a beautiful young lady.
 Even after 7 1/2 years, I am still in awe of her smile and especially her beautiful dimple!
I love being able to capture their lives in these beautiful pictures.  I love my girls!

No comments: