Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Barbie at the Symphony

On May 4th, Kirsten and I had the ultimate mommy-daughter date to see Barbie at the Symphony! It was a really neat program where the Dallas Symphony Orchestra was conducted by Alan Roth - the guy who wrote all of the Barbie Movie music - performing songs from our favorite Barbie Movies.  In the foyer of the Meyerson Kirsten was even able to have her picture taken with Barbie!
 Waiting for the show to start!
 Me and my beautiful princess!
 There was a projector above the orchestra where Barbie herself would introduce the songs.  They also showed scenes from the movies they came from, and there were songs where she even sang along.

 She loved listening to the Orchestra and wants to go back!

Afterwards we headed to Olive Garden for dinner.
 I had so much fun with my little princess!  I love that we can share our interests and passions with each other!

No comments: