Saturday, July 20, 2013

Kansas or bust

The morning of Katie's birthday I accomplished one of the craziest feats so far in my life.  I drove 9 hours to Kansas with both kids, by myself!  The kids did great in the car - I could not have been more thrilled.  We exited the freeway right as my mom was exiting the other way coming home from work - perfect timing.  They were so thrilled to see Grandma!
We went out to dinner at this amazing place called Lonnie's Barbeque.  They are only open on Fridays and only have a limited amount of food and when it is gone, it is gone.  It was the best barbeque I have ever had.

When we got back to Grandma's house, she surprised Katie with a princess cake and another party!

 Do you think that she was happy or what!  What a lucky girl to have 3 birthday parties!

No comments: