Saturday, July 20, 2013

The rest of normal life

Somewhere in the midst of day to day life in June, Jeremy and I celebrated our 10th Wedding Anniversary.  I honestly cannot believe that much time has passed.
We did not get to do anything on our anniversary because it was the same day as Kirsten's dance recital.  Jeremy did surprise me by having these beautiful flowers delivered in the middle of the day.  It was such a great surprise.
Other than that, life goes on as normal.  Lots and lots of singing and dancing.
 Playing dress up and giving make overs. 
 And playing with their dolls
 And of course tons of games.  Kirsten's favorite is Super Munchkin these days, and she is getting frighteningly good at it.
 And Katie would spend all day everyday painting if we would let her.
 We also managed to finish Kirsten and Katie's room.  I think that it turned out pretty cute.
 And the girls love their bunkbeds.  Actually going to bed has gotten harder though because they love to be in bed together!
 I had to include this picture of Katie.  I am so completely in love with her eyes!
I love my girls and my husband.  They keep me busy, but I love every minute of it!

No comments: